Tuesday, July 13, 2010

FINALLY! A New Post

Wow!  Has it really been that long since I last posted.  I guess, like everyone else, I have been busy.  I HAVE been busy, but not too busy to try out some new soap recipes.  I've been trying to perfect my Goat Milk recipe, I'm not totally satisfied with the way its been turning out.  I tried Oatmeal, Milk & Honey and just Milk & Honey.  I can't smell the honey as much as I would like but I want to keep them as natural as possible so I don't really want to add a Honey Fragrant Oil.  Maybe I should just make a Oatmeal & Milk one and call it 'GoatMeal' ;) Oops I think that name is already taken!  How about 'Gooney' for Goat Milk and Honey?  Hmmmm apparently it is some type of bird.  Oh well, I'm sure I'll figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment